Black people keep uping the ante for prom every year, I love this for us

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'm with the other breh about financial discipline and teaching the kids that. But I've also realized that for a lot of these people this is the peak of their life in a nutshell. They won't elevate any higher mentally, financially, or emotionally.So I let them cook. This will be their top social post probably for the remainder of their lives..smh

Daps
I'm with the other breh about financial discipline and teaching the kids that. But I've also realized that for a lot of these people this is the peak of their life in a nutshell. They won't elevate any higher mentally, financially, or emotionally.So I let them cook. This will be their top social post probably for the remainder of their lives..smh

:deadrose:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's weird seeing people use tesla's as status symbol vehicle.

Not just because Elon is racist af toward black folks. but also because nobody i know with money is buying a tesla to show off, they actually buy it because they are being frugal and trying to save on gas.
So its this weird dichotomy of rich people with tesla's because they think its a way to penny pinch, along with less wealthy people buying them so they can appear to be rich. kinda ironic

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's weird seeing people use tesla's as status symbol vehicle.

Not just because Elon is racist af toward black folks. but also because nobody i know with money is buying a tesla to show off, they actually buy it because they are being frugal and trying to save on gas.
So its this weird dichotomy of rich people with tesla's because they think its a way to penny pinch, along with less wealthy people buying them so they can appear to be rich. kinda ironic

Yeah Musk is a POS

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fire dancers and flamethrowers are a lot :pachaha:

Definitely some cool pics though.