black people in fast food establishments unappreciation thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
naw, i SAID SPICY! Yall stay messin up ppl's orders! And make sure my food is FRESH!

:snoop:

Black ppl are impatient as fukk. Be nice to the ppl who prepare your food. If it isnt to your standards, they will make your food fresh.

Tryna degrade/boss the ppl around who prepare your food is askin for trouble.

If im wit somebody and they order their food all rude, then turn to me and be like "what u want, jeff?", I will be like ":huhldup: Not hungry:whoa:"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This reminds me of the thread I made about this kind of shyt

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-seeing-blacks-act-ghetto-place-business.html

It's all about your upbringing. If your guardians was ghetto unclassy mufukkas odds are you'll be 1 yourself. Plus I think Blacks like to feel they have some kind of power over people and can look down on them since in the real world that's rarely the case. So when a bytch living in the projects half her life goes into Popeyes or Denny's or IHOP they suddenly have power they only had over their kids. They suddenly feel like their royalty and whoever is taking their order is their lowly servants. shyt is sickening.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I quit messing with hood spots after I saw this big NYC Marcy Projects lookin rat run from out of a hole in the building in the parking lot where everyone could see it :mindblown: . Then it ran across the lot to some bushes :birdman: . Once I saw that I left I aint even stay to get my order after that wasnt hungry anymore.

For all my Houston people this was the Popeyes at the corner of Dairy Ashford and Bellaire by Elsik.

SanfordMan75

Rich Takin Ova Fo Now!
Daps
Reppin
Peoria, Illinois
ol' fred aint sayin shyt in a fast food joint cause i know wat they gunna do behind dat counter cause they gunna give me da ''special meal'' after dat & i dont want da suprise:huhldup:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This reminds me of the thread I made about this kind of shyt

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-seeing-blacks-act-ghetto-place-business.html

It's all about your upbringing. If your guardians was ghetto unclassy mufukkas odds are you'll be 1 yourself. Plus I think Blacks like to feel they have some kind of power over people and can look down on them since in the real world that's rarely the case. So when a bytch living in the projects half her life goes into Popeyes or Denny's or IHOP they suddenly have power they only had over their kids. They suddenly feel like their royalty and whoever is taking their order is their lowly servants. shyt is sickening.

Truth.

It's funny because there are some posters on here who think that ppl who are ghetto in public are "keepin it real" smh

Like it or not, you have to adapt to your surroundings. I can be ignorant, rude, loud, etc when im around my ppl, but damn, when you enter a place of business, show some level of being able to interract with the public.

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: but I remember working at the student union at college and an older black dude and his white wife :mjpls: came in complaining the coffee was cold at 10 AM :stopitslime:

Them: The coffee was cold yesterday and it is today
Girl at register (:shaq:) Ok lets see why.
Them: See the pots are cold
Girl: :dwillhuh: uhhh they are supposed to be like that, they are insulated *pours steaming hot coffee*
Them: :ohhh:
Everyone in there: :snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
naw, i SAID SPICY! Yall stay messin up ppl's orders! And make sure my food is FRESH!

Black ppl are impatient as fukk. Be nice to the ppl who prepare your food. If it isnt to your standards, they will make your food fresh.

If im wit somebody and they order their food all rude, then turn to me and be like "what u want, jeff?", I will be like ":huhldup: Not hungry:whoa:"

:russ:

people in general can be stupid when dealing with someone with a perceived "lower" grade job than them. But nikkas sometimes take it to another level.

Me personally, I'm nice to fast-food ppl:

A. because most ppl are dikks to them, so they appreciate a nice person
B. they're more apt to give you a little more in the bag sometimes
C. I don't like anyone making my job more difficult, so why do it to someone else
D. I dont want SPIT in my food. :damn: :ufdup:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:russ:

people in general can be stupid when dealing with someone with a "lower" grade job than them. But nikkas sometimes take it to another level.

Me personally, I'm nice to fast-food ppl:

A. because most ppl are dikks to them, so they appreciate a nice person
B. they're more apt to give you a little more in the bag sometimes
C. I don't like anyone making my job more difficult, so why do it to someone else
D. I dont want SPIT in my food. :damn: :ufdup:

Co sizzle.

I show them respect. They deserve it. I dont knock anybody or look down on their job. shyt, even today, I will go in a fast food joint and think to myself "these ppl are underpaid"

Best customer service I ever had at a fast food joint is chik-fil-a:ahh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

Same exact shyt happened to me recently when I went to TGIF with a relative I've never gone out with before. Couldn't believe she was so disrespectful to the people that took her order. I'm happy I already got my food by the time she started the ghetto shyt. I damn sure didn't accept any refills tho. If you ever take a bish on a date and she shows that side of her run and never accept her calls.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Same exact shyt happened to me recently when I went to TGIF with a relative I've never gone out with before. Couldn't believe she was so disrespectful to the people that took her order. I'm happy I already got my food by the time she started the ghetto shyt. I damn sure didn't accept any refills tho. If you ever take a bish on a date and she shows that side of her run and never accept her calls.

:laff:

I dont like for my wife to call in an order for us. She sounds white, but on the phone when she givin the order and the person asks her to repeat herself, my wife be like "TEN:aicmon:. PIECE:aicmon:. LEMON:aicmon:. PEPPER:aicmon:. AAALLL:aicmon:. FLATS:aicmon:!", I sit there like:snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Truth.

It's funny because there are some posters on here who think that ppl who are ghetto in public are "keepin it real" smh

Like it or not, you have to adapt to your surroundings. I can be ignorant, rude, loud, etc when im around my ppl, but damn, when you enter a place of business, show some level of being able to interract with the public.

The thing is, ppl tolerate this shyt. The ppl in the popeyes were all laughing and smiling as this ignorant bytch humiliates this poor girl behind the counter.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:laff:

I dont like for my wife to call in an order for us. She sounds white, but on the phone when she givin the order and the person asks her to repeat herself, my wife be like "TEN. PIECE. LEMON. PEPPER. AAALLL. FLATS!", I sit there like:snoop:
Same shyt here bruh. I be telling my gal make sure you use your job interview voice whenever you're talking to someone that will prepare your food. That includes calling in for delivery or pickup orders. Don't give nobody no incentive to spit in our shyt. I can't even enjoy my shyt if I know somebody came off wrong to the person taking the order. In my mind they just did something to the food if you do anything that can be perceived as disrespect. I just don't get how people can talk down to those preparing their food and still eat and drink like it hasn't been tampered with. Same goes for nikkas who do their woman wrong and expect them to cook their food without them doing something foul to it.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Same shyt here bruh. I be telling my gal make sure you use your job interview voice whenever you're talking to someone that will prepare your food. That includes calling in for delivery or pickup orders. Don't give nobody no incentive to spit in our shyt. I can't even enjoy my shyt if I know somebody came off wrong to the person taking the order. In my mind they just did something to the food if you do anything that can be perceived as disrespect. I just don't get how people can talk down to those preparing their food and still eat and drink like it hasn't been tampered with.

:dead: @ "job interview voice"