black people in fast food establishments unappreciation thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is it in our DNA to treat people who work there like absolute shyt? I just came from popeyes and nikkas was in there going absolute nuts This couple came in and returned 2 family boxes of chicken complaining about it being dry and basically backlogging everyone else. This cro-magnon domed microbraided hoodrat demanding fresh wings like this is grannys fresh out the frying pan kitchen. She also held up the line by having the cashier rearrange her meal/the computer because she couldnt afford the 50 cent for the drink on the combo.:mindblown: nikkas trying to scam hot sauce/apple pies/etc for waiting 5 mins for an order. I fukking hate hood fast food joints. Go to college brehs

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Damn all this during one visit?

Haven't been to a hood fast food spot in a while. :mjpls:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people can be the worst at times, But white people snitch so you gotta take the good with the bad with both races.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Quit going to hood spots

I hate going through mcdonalds drive thru and they telling u to pull up and we bring the food out to u and when they do the order is wrong....

I hate going in to fast food spots and niqqas on the cellphone and placing a order at the same time and get mad at the cashier cause they order was messed up

I hate going to fast food spots and niqqas make the parking lot like a low rider show or club scene

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Is it in our DNA to treat people who work there like absolute shyt? I just came from popeyes and nikkas was in there going absolute nuts This couple came in and returned 2 family boxes of chicken complaining about it being dry and basically backlogging everyone else. This cro-magnon domed microbraided hoodrat demanding fresh wings like this is grannys fresh out the frying pan kitchen. She also held up the line by having the cashier rearrange her meal/the computer because she couldnt afford the 50 cent for the drink on the combo.:mindblown: nikkas trying to scam hot sauce/apple pies/etc for waiting 5 mins for an order. I fukking hate hood fast food joints. Go to college brehs

:fancry: :laff:

OAN, i avoid fast food spots with black workers like the plague (no c00n) :pacspit:

Also, the best popeyes in the city is on Madison and oak park ave ftw

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This shyt pisses me off. Man there's always some dumb hood rat complaining about her fast food meal. bytch stfu. :childplease:

There's nothing worse than a bytch holding up the line because her fast food wasn't made right. :pacspit:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Who cares, its Fast Food... :heh:

I don't eat the shyt that often but they fukk up my order 50% of the time...

I'm just suppose to be okay with getting the wrong shyt or some stale ass fries?

I ask for no mustard, they put mustard on my shyt... I'm suppose to just eat the shyt and shut up so the other people in line don't get mad? :pachaha: fukk them...

but then again, thats probably why I don't really eat fast food like that anymore...