Black people are racist - Ayo!-BEZ

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another one of those "cool booth whiteboys" who know their "real hip-hop" so we're supposed to overlook and gloss over an entire coli career of anti-black posts and underhanded 'cism :coffee:

so im racist cause ican appreciate not having to worry about being shot by a cop for giving my drivers liscence. your a fukking p*ssy bro, Never seen a black guy turn red with anger..

well suck my red dikk

speak for ALL BLACK PEOPLE AND MISINTERPRET MSG BOARD POSTS AND GOTO SLEEP ANGRY BREH

i dont give a shyt what u or this board, or black people,, or in your case retards thinks (or dont think). keep my name out ya mouth n stopp putting words in mine you fake blacac revolutionary

as a white guy, oif youre black and take offense to this movie, youre an over sensitive fakkit.

its just for edgy purposes, stop beinga p*ssy. dead ****** storage is a classic im sorry to say it but yea it is.

I actually just had some black guys, 5 in a 4 door, try and play me out at a traffic stop. Until i pointed out they got 5 in a 4 door like sardines and im in a new whip. Wheres the 50 in entourage gif when you need it

White people problems:takedat:

i swear, jesus christ could heal 10000000000 black people and then one day drop the n bomb, yall would be crying for months over it too.

Who said i had it hard. Stop actin like yall aint racist. I bet hulks done more for black people then all yall did for whites combined

Shut up you whimp ass fakkit:what: fukk you, your people and the folks that cosign you b... Your just another insecure whiteboy that's has nothing to identify with and your hopping on the bandwagon of "What about us" fukk you fakkit... And my folks ain't gotta do shyt for you whites :mjlol:... And yeah Hulk has helped nikkas huh?... Yet he hates us :heh:... fukk you fakkit...

U mad nikka

maybe this is the cac in me coming out, but if spiderman ISNT peter parker, fukk this movie. yall championing for a black spiderman have no allegiance to spiderman as a character. ive waited my entrie life for a real spiderman movie and for teh first time we can really get that. if they fukk that up for some diversity PC bullshyt then bushes to everyone involved

^^^^TH-TH-TH-TH-COLI.COM

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Another one of those "cool booth whiteboys" who know their "real hip-hop" so we're supposed to overlook and gloss over an entire coli career of anti-black posts and underhanded 'cism :coffee:

^^^^TH-TH-TH-TH-COLI.COM
With this im surprised thread bigger than these 3 pages