Black Parents give birth to 8 sons. 7 of the 8 have White wives and mixed kids. What does the coli think of this?

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
There's alot of Black women in the comments claiming those men hate their mother. :mjlol:
Colorism is global and exists in every culture. It's not alright but it's also not that deep.

It's even worse in Asian culture. Women's entire worth is dependent on having the lightest skin color. That's why you'll see Asian women holding umbrellas on a sunny day.

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'm going to need everybody to have the same energy you'd have if these were black women married to white men :mjgrin:

But seriously, interracial relationships aren't a big deal. I don't understand where the weird hostility comes from towards people who date out. So long as other black people aren't being dragged to prop up a non black significant other, it's all good with me. :yeshrug:
That's usually what be happening for people to be upset. For some reason people can't be dating non black without showing the prejudice to black people. Either by feeling they are better or something else.