Black Parents give birth to 8 sons. 7 of the 8 have White wives and mixed kids. What does the coli think of this?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
ftfy op :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I'm going to need everybody to have the same energy you'd have if these were black women married to white men :mjgrin:

But seriously, interracial relationships aren't a big deal. I don't understand where the weird hostility comes from towards people who date out. So long as other black people aren't being dragged to prop up a non black significant other, it's all good with me. :yeshrug:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm going to need everybody to have the same energy you'd have if these were black women married to white men :mjgrin:

But seriously, interracial relationships aren't a big deal. I don't understand where the weird hostility comes from towards people who date out. So long as other black people aren't being dragged to prop up a non black significant other, it's all good with me. :yeshrug:
There's alot of Black women in the comments claiming those men hate their mother. :mjlol:

Daps
an unfortunately high number of black men prefer white women to black women. i used to believe it was primarily driven by an aesthetic preference, a result of repeated conditioning by the media and the standards of beauty it’s established.

but, i think it goes much deeper than that.

:francis:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I find that there are two types of people who date interacially:

A. Those that are just open to anyone who they’re attracted to and vibe with and if they happen to be of a different race so be it.

B. Those who ONLY date outside of their race often putting another race on a pedestal. Typically these types have self hate issues and use dating out to make themselves feel better about their self esteem problems. They may also actively seek to harm their own race due to these issues- see Owens, Candace and Thomas, Clarence.

A I don’t have an issue with and has been me in my life. I move in varied circles and have encountered numerous women who I just enjoyed their company, regardless of their ethnicity. I put no race on a pedestal. My long term gf is of Jamaican heritage (born and raised in NJ).

B I typically find that I won’t get along with since their dating habits belie other issues.