Black Panther is coming soon to Marvel's Avengers

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They are probably charging for this. Now way this is free with the abysmal player numbers now

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Is this game still Ass?

How did Eidos/SE drop the ball that bad?
They went for the money instead of pushing for creativity and tradition. These game companies are worse than movie ones. They need to understand if you put a budget behind some shyt that's truly creative with the fans in mind you'll make a lot of money. They keep trying to make action games like their sports games

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:mjlol:

yal say this and immediately expose yourself

ultimate alliance 3 is garbage
This game is just as garbage with even an even worse story and less characters with modern graphics, can't even say the battle system is much of an update.

Never played 3 tho I only played one and two so I can't refute your statement completely

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

yal say this and immediately expose yourself

ultimate alliance 3 is garbage
I disagree that game at least keeps my attention and has me doing runs to chase something. Avengers had good gameplay but that’s it. Literally everything else is either average or trash. And let’s not even talk about the character list:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I disagree that game at least keeps my attention and has me doing runs to chase something. Avengers had good gameplay but that’s it. Literally everything else is either average or trash. And let’s not even talk about the character list:mjlol:
breh ultimate alliance 3 can't even get its camera out the way and the majority of characters they got are useless past the beginning levels based on the simple fact their shytty move lists can't even track enemies properly :dead:

the only thing that game got going for it is the grind

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh ultimate alliance 3 can't even get its camera out the way and the majority of characters they got are useless past the beginning levels based on the simple fact their shytty move lists can't even track enemies properly :dead:

the only thing that game got going for it is the grind
I seem to do just fine with any combination of characters:yeshrug:

but hey I hope avengers works for y’all, for me it’s cyberpunk status