Duckburg, NY

tumblr_pjcs83dx971s3c57po3_r1_540.gif

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This whole thing wouldve been a better idea if it was some espionage shyt in the modern day with whatever's left of Hydra.

Like some Splinter Cell / MGS shyt mixed with Arkham/Spider-Man combat.

they could even give me that during WW2 with captain america/wolverine/BP…..

I think it will come down to gameplay also…is this gonna be a narrative thing like walking dead or an actual game? Even guardians of the galaxy, they did everything right in that game but the combat.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
they could even give me that during WW2 with captain america/wolverine/BP…..

I think it will come down to gameplay also…is this gonna be a narrative thing like walking dead or an actual game? Even guardians of the galaxy, they did everything right in that game but the combat.

The WW2 setting is so played out by now to me. Actually idk if I ever liked it. And this is most likely a full AAA game.

You know they probably gonna have them fukking each other

Dont even get me started lol. We already know exactly where this story is going cause these cac writers are so predictable.

Its going to be the classic buddy cop movie trope with a mentor vs mentee dynamic. CA and BP are unexpectedly paired together due to circumstances in the plot, their personalities clash and they hate each other, CA saves BP's life one or more times in the story, and from that point on they start fostering mutual respect for each other.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Amy Hennig is always rumored to be doing something, what does she actually do?? Lol

She’s like Jade Raymond, they have good resumes but everything they’ve done after leaving their big companies failed to launch but not entirely their faults.

Amy Hennig is doing this marvel game and the Star Wars game she was gonna make before so we’ll see how it works out. She also wrote a lot of Forspoken

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hopefully not. Feels like every rumor for a BP game has these muthafukkas trying to sidestep T’Challa from being the Black Panther.

The whole “it’s just a mantle” bs when for 95% of the character’s 70 year publishing history he’s been the guy with it and referred to as the GOAT BP.

In other words, all the other BPs simply serve as anecdotes for his origin story. They’re unlockable character skins status.