Black panelists talk about black feminism

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
A certain notable percentage of black panthers treated black women like & worshiped white women :snoop::pacspit:1 of the main reason bw started to leave the party in certain chapters....

that's fukkin foul man
:scust:
people talk about black feminists and how detrimental they are (which is fair). But shyt if we had our shyt together the white feminists wouldn't have been able to finesse a certain segment of black women in the first place.
:snoop:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
that's fukkin foul man
people talk about black feminists and how detrimental they are (which is fair). But shyt if we had our shyt together the white feminists wouldn't have been able to finesse a certain segment of black women in the first place.
We? I'm not a rapist. None of my friends are rapists. None of my family are rapists.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
that's fukkin foul man

:manny:

We? I'm not a rapist. None of my friends are rapists. None of my family are rapists.

Silence gives consent in certain situations, we ain't do it but we didn't speak against it......nikkas be like:hubie::yeshrug:when shyt gone down..... Forget about it or sweeping it under the rag shyt:scust:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is dope, thanks for posting this. It's helped me see that my issue isn't with the movement, it's the "leaders" of the movement.

And the brother made a great point, it is divisive.