Black owned St.Louis restaurant sets age to enter at 35for men 30 for women. They want no young patrons. Your thoughts?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I'm pretty sure this violates civil rights laws the SCOTUS are actively trying to destroy. This venue should hold off for a year while our courts destroy equal protection laws
Can you point out where in the constitution a private business is required to allow patrons for their business below a certain age? By the way, federal laws on age discrimination protects people 40 and over, not under.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Demonizing young Black men instead of calling out c00ns. :russell: c00ns are our protected class

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
How the fukk did this make national news :dahell:…I’ve been having people send me links to this story all day….30+ spots aren’t everywhere??? They must’ve hired a publicist or something lol

I was there just two weeks ago, it’s nice…food is pretty decent…might slide there tonight to watch the game….I am interested in how long they’ll stick with the age restriction though, just based on the bottom line….that spot has been no less than 5 different clubs in the past 10-15 years..one got shut down because there was a Luke performance that went viral (I was there) on FB cause chicks from the crowd was eating p*ssy onstage and the county stepped in and closed them for some kinda strip club violation ….the last spot it was got closed because the two dudes that owned it got indicted and eventually sentenced for running a heroin and fentanyl ring 😂….there’s a spot for the younger crowd literally next door (I was there when someone got killed in the lot years back when it was something else)…so I don’t know if just based on location the age restrictions will attract the crowd looking to avoid the bullshyt

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not mad at them but I know cacs are salivating.

It won't be long before they enforce similar codes on society which at the end of the day equate to "no blacks".

I won't be surprised to see more "members only" style restaurants available. You can only get in with a membership or as a guest.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not going to survive. I get what they're trying to do, but rstaurants are closing left & right. High food cost, high rents for restaurant owners, inflation, people not eating out, etc. Even in that news clip the place looked empty as hell. Too rough & turbulent in the restaurant biz now to pull this off in 2024.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Personally I think it’s stupid, to publicly say this. Black people talk too damn much.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
How the fukk did this make national news :dahell:…I’ve been having people send me links to this story all day….30+ spots aren’t everywhere??? They must’ve hired a publicist or something lol

I was there just two weeks ago, it’s nice…food is pretty decent…might slide there tonight to watch the game….I am interested in how long they’ll stick with the age restriction though, just based on the bottom line….that spot has been no less than 5 different clubs in the past 10-15 years..one got shut down because there was a Luke performance that went viral (I was there) on FB cause chicks from the crowd was eating p*ssy onstage and the county stepped in and closed them for some kinda strip club violation ….the last spot it was got closed because the two dudes that owned it got indicted and eventually sentenced for running a heroin and fentanyl ring 😂….there’s a spot for the younger crowd literally next door (I was there when someone got killed in the lot years back when it was something else)…so I don’t know if just based on location the age restrictions will attract the crowd looking to avoid the bullshyt

I tried to pull up last night but shyt was too packed for my liking…two weeks when I was there on a Thursday it was super light…so the publicity is working for the time being…this the best advertising they could get

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't see the issue and they'll be fine. They're much more likely to close if some young'n with a pistol airs the place out. St. Louis has been on top or near the top of those murder rate lists for a long time.