Black-Owned Gun Shops and Gun Clubs

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I hate to say this but the odds of Blacks getting gun shops/ranges is next to none. Obama was right about this, the NRA is one of the most powerful organizations in the US and their lobbyists are amongst the most influential.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
:mjlol:What's going to be the difference between going to a 'Black' owned gun shop as opposed to a white one? The companies that manufacture the guns are still going to be white owned. You can't cut the devil out of getting his portion. It doesn't work that way.

:francis: So I suppose a Black owned gas station is the same? Since they ain't pumpin their own oil. I guess a black mechanic ain't ok since he buys tools from the devil.... how bout a black owned food spot? they gotta get their food from the devil too

edit: should have looked at your rep before responding, ignored :snoop:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:francis: So I suppose a Black owned gas station is the same? Since they ain't pumpin their own oil. I guess a black mechanic ain't ok since he buys tools from the devil.... how bout a black owned food spot? they gotta get their food from the devil too

edit: should have looked at your rep before responding, ignored :snoop:

LOL @ basing a reply to someone off internet 'rep'. Yeah motherfukka, it's all the same. Trying to put more money in Black people's pockets is fine, but all in all, it's not going to change anything. Word of advice-Stop trying to have a life in America and wish for it's total destruction. You little dumb motherfukkers...

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep searching brehs...know it gotta be more than 3 in the whole continental united states. :mjcry:

BTW the President of H&K is a brother.

P30-WW-75k.jpg

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate this thread. I've wanted to look into getting some protection but I feel :francis: about buying from a white owned business, especially here in Orlando where 3 separate killings happened in shops. :patrice:

Does anyone by chance know any in Florida? particularly NE Florida.

I'm a do some research myself, but any if brehs know of any, let me know, 'preciate it.

This also.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Keep searching brehs...know it gotta be more than 3 in the whole continental united states. :mjcry:

BTW the President of H&K is a brother.

P30-WW-75k.jpg

But is he down? I pulled up next to a Black deputy sheriff and gave him a head nod. He was in the turning lane, but once the light turned he jumps behind me to run my plates. :rudy:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
:mjlol:What's going to be the difference between going to a 'Black' owned gun shop as opposed to a white one? The companies that manufacture the guns are still going to be white owned. You can't cut the devil out of getting his portion. It doesn't work that way.
True, we don't make the guns now but we're going to have to take baby steps and build this shyt brick by brick. We've done such an abysmal job supporting black business post-Civil Rights that now our choices are far and few between, so in certain situations we have to buy white until a black alternative exists.
I hate to say this but the odds of Blacks getting gun shops/ranges is next to none. Obama was right about this, the NRA is one of the most powerful organizations in the US and their lobbyists are amongst the most influential.
I feel you in that they probably would try to make it harder on us. But we can't just roll over and let them do it, we have to give it our best shot and keep knocking until the door either opens or falls over.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
True, we don't make the guns now but we're going to have to take baby steps and build this shyt brick by brick. We've done such an abysmal job supporting black business post-Civil Rights that now our choices are far and few between, so in certain situations we have to buy white until a black alternative exists.

I feel you in that they probably would try to make it harder on us. But we can't just roll over and let them do it, we have to give it our best shot and keep knocking until the door either opens or falls over.

I'm not trying to be negative, but money talks and the NRA has had the ear of politicians for the past 50+ years. Anytime Obama says a peep about gun control the NRA goes nuts. The laws are set up sytematically (in most states) to keep Blacks from owning gun shops, either through credit restrictions background checks or other loopholes in the law.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Government notoriously won't give blacks FFLs. Pointless discussion.