Black New Jersey Councilwoman shot and killed outside her home

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Very Bizarre. Sayreville isn't even wild like that. I get the vibe this is a personal vendetta. May the sister rest in peace.
I'm saying..

Wonder who she beat in that election...says she beat a Democrat.

She a republican and a foreigner? This thread and story could get messy :francis: ..wonder if she switched up the status quo in that area (in someone's view) or something...or scorned simp lover.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Killer on the loose in Jersey - very dangerous and scary for anyone connected to her.

I hope they find whoever did this and we get more info on what the notice was. Horrifying.
Yeah, we need answers on this, because this whole situation is strange to me. Doesn't sound like a carjacking. Not a home invasion.
Rest in peace. Wtf.

I went to school with someone with the same last name. I assume this lady is from Ghana or married to a Ghanaian.
Yeah. Michigan football had a player with Ghanaian parents a few years back with the same last name. Michael Dwumfour. Crazy thing is, he was from Union County, which is right above the one this councilwoman was from.

I wonder if they're kinfolk :ohhh:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying..

Wonder who she beat in that election...says she beat a Democrat.

She a republican and a foreigner? This thread and story could get messy :francis: ..wonder if she switched up the status quo in that area (in someone's view) or something...or scorned simp lover.

I really hope not. No one should be celebrating the death of a young woman entering the prime of her life.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As for her being Republican? Bah..I could do without seeing Tomi Lahren ever again but the real and true way to beat her to expose her as the hidden racist she's always been disguised as. No need to blowing motherfukkers heads off driving down the street unless they pedos or something.