Black Networking Dinners

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Long as its not a dinner masking as a hookup party, sounds like a good idea. Whoever goes down there on some *yea, theres some bytches down there* gonna fukk it up for everyone.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Looks like a cool idea. I think we need more ways to link up with each other, especially people with skills and ambition. A lot of ideas could be created and there would be people to build with in your city.

I would love to see something like this as a singles event as well geared toward black professionals. Similar to how Match.com advertises their "meetups" and has people get together. I think one of the main issues for a lot of young, black professionals when it comes to dating is that many seem to not come across other young, like-minded black professionals like them in great quantity. Maybe one here, one there but not in one place in a social, dating environment outside the club.

Good idea.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I like seeing things like this HOWEVER

It is something about being around people who look like they would criticize the type of work u doing.. Like i work at port as a longshoreman which i'm on hands and knees busting my ass off 24/7 and most of them are probably doing more blue collar office jobs.

i kind of agree with @Schmoove

I thought Longshoreman made nice bread though? :patrice:

How could anyone criticize that?

Peace

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I thought Longshoreman made nice bread though? :patrice:

How could anyone criticize that?

Peace

We make ok money, but it's the fact that it's not that idea IT, doctor, entertainment, sports type of shyt black people u see at those family dinners..

we are considered garbage men or construction workers type of field and so when u run into those people in those other fields they be on some :ohhh: ok then and move along

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
SMH...I went to something similar but the outcome was negative. Black people don't want to help each other. This looks like some way to get new p*ssy imo

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
We make ok money, but it's the fact that it's not that idea IT, doctor, entertainment, sports type of shyt black people u see at those family dinners..

we are considered garbage men or construction workers type of field and so when u run into those people in those other fields they be on some :ohhh: ok then and move along

There's bougie people everywhere, but I'm sure people would appreciate anyone who's self-sufficient. People with some sense can appreciate people making money regardless of how they make it. Not to mention, that title garners a level of respect in and of itself.

Plus federal government benefits :ohlawd:

Peace