Black nationalist website calls Trayvon's dad an effiminate negro

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The more you post, the more you expose yourself as a fakkit ass piece of trash from Alabama where your girlfriend is also your sister.

So that's your retort. You fake ass Lorenzo Kom'boa Ervin. I can't even take your opinions seriously, I know your just a kid who read The Autobiography of Malcolm X, bought an issue of the Final Call and turned into a fake Black anarchist. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Good luck with that degree in African American studies tho, you doofy ass fukk boy.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Because I post less offensive material than the average on this site. That's how.

It's true a lot of posters on this site post racist, sexist, etc. material. But I can't recall you posting anything that's not racially charged, subtle or otherwise.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with War on the horizon, they expose a lot of c00ns in history.

I had no idea about a lot of fukked up shyt James Baldwin did before I went on that site

Take the good with the crazy

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So that's the stance they take on a man whose son just recently died? Like they know what goes on behind the scenes. Trayvon's dad is obviously dealing with things the best he can in order to cope with his grief....I mean what, they really expect him to go on national TV on some "fukk da cracka" shyt? :what:

This is why I don't take a lot of these rah rah, fist in the air types seriously, because they're just as hateful towards certain sections of their own community as anyone else.

Last edited: