Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ummm. I might try that, but it seems Wandering Wight is moving too slow to knock him down or stunt him because Yellow Wind is moving too fast, or he might cancel me before I have a chance to use Wandering Wight.

You have a clean opening to use it on him after using the wind tamer. He’s stunned for a long time after

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Ummm. I might try that, but it seems Wandering Wight is moving too slow to knock him down or stunt him because Yellow Wind is moving too fast, or he might cancel me before I have a chance to use Wandering Wight.
Combo into him… light, light, light, heavy+immobilized, light, light, light wandering wright

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hey coli brehs...... @Dillah810 @Gizmo_Duck @Midwest @$cam-U-Well_Jack$on

which Spirits is the best to against Yellow Wind Sage?

I tried use Guangmou, but it seems poison didn't work on Yellow Wind Sage wtf. I'm using Rat Governor's thunder damage seems work on Yellow Wind
Have u done the side mission to get the anti wind item? That will help you in that boss fight. Still will struggle but try to stick close to him in his first phase and use your special moves later in the fight

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Just threw baldurs gate in the bushes and thinking about picking this up

Is it worth it at full price or should I just reinstall ghots/nioh2 till it hits sales 🤔

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Just threw baldurs gate in the bushes and thinking about picking this up

Is it worth it at full price or should I just reinstall ghots/nioh2 till it hits sales 🤔
Man this will go down as one of the best the last few gens. Think of the impact of the original god of war with souls elements. It’s one the most concurrent played games in steam history and one of the highest ranked games of all times in steam history as well. That’s not by accident. Hell yeah it’s worth full price 😂

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Went back and cleaned up some loose ends in the Pogoda prison, it's alot more fun when Wise Voice and Lotus Vision are out of the way. Alotta goodies to be had here :mjgrin:

Made it to the Thunderclap Temple in chapter 3, im taking a break :russell:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
i seen rumblings of folks saying it's better than Elden dikk. I didnt play ED tho, so i will refain from discussing :myman:
Played them all! It is only because of the UE5 and the non clunky camera work on those soul games. BUT soul games give you a bit more build freedom and play freedom as well. This is perfect balance, soul games lean HARDCORE to its roots.