Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Hey coli brehs. @Deezay @Midwest @Gizmo_Duck @Dillah810

Does anybody come across the young girl talking to you in chapter 2? It's at a place where you can't breathe until you play the old rattling drum. I found two places where I heard her voice and played the old rattle drum. Is this the part of the story where I will meet her or is there some location I have to go or is this random shyt that to be nothing important or is this a side mission?

No Spoiler please.

That's a boy and that's a side mission.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hey coli brehs. @Deezay @Midwest @Gizmo_Duck @Dillah810

Does anybody come across the young girl talking to you in chapter 2? It's at a place where you can't breathe until you play the old rattling drum. I found two places where I heard her voice and played the old rattle drum. Is this the part of the story where I will meet her or is there some location I have to go or is this random shyt that to be nothing important or is this a side mission?

No Spoiler please.
There's 3 locations you have to use the drum. So you have one left.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GWVLCx1WoAAzHst

GWVLC25WcAAxFxF

GWVLC28W0AAxX2G

GWVLC5PXYAAcckQ

I'm tapping out brehs. I've been trying to beat Captain Wise Ass for five hours and two days and can only get him down to 25%. I've even looked up youtube videos on how to beat him but still can't. At this point it's not even fun to play. That's the problem with a game that doesn't have a difficulty setting. Causals like me will run into a wall and will no longer be able to experience the rest of the game.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
GWVLCx1WoAAzHst

GWVLC25WcAAxFxF

GWVLC28W0AAxX2G

GWVLC5PXYAAcckQ

I'm tapping out brehs. I've been trying to beat Captain Wise Ass for five hours and two days and can only get him down to 25%. I've even looked up youtube videos on how to beat him but still can't. At this point it's not even fun to play. That's the problem with a game that doesn't have a difficulty setting. Causals like me will run into a wall and will no longer be able to experience the rest of the game.
Keep at it, fool. They lowered his stats and he still giving you problems?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Keep at it, fool. They lowered his stats and he still giving you problems?
Yup. I'm done until they patch a difficulty setting. I game for fun. Once it gets to a game super frustrating part I'm out. If it has to take me several days to get past a part, I'll just move on to a game I have fun playing.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yup. I'm done until they patch a difficulty setting. I game for fun. Once it gets to a game super frustrating part I'm out. If it has to take me several days to get past a part, I'll just move on to a game I have fun playing.
But who's going to feed the coli streets with your photos breh. Must...finish...the fight!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
GWVLCx1WoAAzHst

GWVLC25WcAAxFxF

GWVLC28W0AAxX2G

GWVLC5PXYAAcckQ

Lol cmon bro you can do it