BLACK Mississippi Student Forced To Share Valedictorian Title With WHITE STUDENT Who Had LOWER GPA

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
fukk white people. Hopefully this family gets million out of a lawsuit

How degrading of a message to send to a prominent young student, you're still second smh

fukk cacs

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They dikked my little sister too. She was top of her class and they did some fukk shyt. Of course I was about to act an ass but my sister wanted me to re-frame from it. She ended up winning tho. Top ivy school and no school debt. fukk them nikkas man.

:mjgrin: Sorry I couldn't refrain from pointing this out.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The valedictorian at my highschool was a female pothead (White) and the Black runner up didn't get anything. Anyway, I expect this from Mississippi.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
"However, Jasmine doesn’t want to see backlash against the other student, saying that the young woman is “the kindest-hearted, sweetest person.”

Black people gotta stop placating to these mayo skin demons..
Just imagine if the roles were reversed..
That lil white bih plus her family would fight tooth and nail just to show she should only be seen as the true valedictorian..
While you are extending your hand, guaranteed she laughing and calling you all types of shyt to her friends/family, knowing she got over..

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
"However, Jasmine doesn’t want to see backlash against the other student, saying that the young woman is “the kindest-hearted, sweetest person.”

Black people gotta stop placating to these mayo skin demons..
Just imagine if the roles were reversed..
That lil white bih plus her family would fight tooth and nail just to show she should only be seen as the true valedictorian..
While you are extending your hand, guaranteed she laughing and calling you all types of shyt to her friends/family, knowing she got over..

This. If she were so kind hearted, she would have stepped aside.