Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
when the pedo at the end asked Kenny how young they were in the pictures they caught you with, i was like :patrice:, then Kenny said nothing back Cause he wasnt freaking out about getting filmed beating off on camera, it was cause he was watching little kids too :wow:

now that scene in the beginning where he's working and gives the kid the toy he left is :scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
when the pedo at the end asked Kenny how young they were in the pictures they caught you with, i was like :patrice:, then Kenny said nothing back Cause he wasnt freaking out about getting filmed beating off on camera, it was cause he was watching little kids too :wow:

now that scene in the beginning where he's working and gives the kid the toy he left is :scust:

I knew he was a pedo before shyt started getting wild for him. Pinged my radar with how he gave the girl the toy :leostare: and then the way he was fingering the crayon sealed the deal. :scust:

That whole episode was :umad: / :troll: to these scumbags but I kinda feel like Bronn should have been spared. That ether before the bank robbery though :laff:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I knew he was a pedo before shyt started getting wild for him. Pinged my radar with how he gave the girl the toy :leostare: and then the way he was fingering the crayon sealed the deal. :scust:

That whole episode was :umad: / :troll: to these scumbags but I kinda feel like Bronn should have been spared. That ether before the bank robbery though :laff:
They did Bron dirty in my opinion also i like how we just call him Bron:russ:

Jards

All Star
Daps

:ohhh: I thought them dudes just stitched him up

fukk that nikka then :scust:

bytch ass deserved everything he got