Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the White Christmas episode. Yeah, I'm late as fukk :wow: At first I felt bad for Joe but thinking about how the blocking feature would work, Joe should have realized that the little girl wasn't his seed when she was blocked. Should have just taken the L and KIM. :smh:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wait, Season 1 only have 3 eps:krs: Beastiality, Manufactered Idols, and Android Chip FUKKERY:damn: Fools Go HAM (Literally):wtf:, to see the Prime Minister ETHER himself on air:dame: Arab reporter chick:banderas: went the extra mile for that exclusive scoop:pachaha: Real African boi put a glitch in the game:ohhh:, but still became a puppet:heh: Bloody adultery flash drive:lupe:, on that Summer Jam Screen:merchant: Can't even envision what lies within Season 2:patrice: Black Mirror's a cautionary tale:mindblown: , of where we're heading in the future:whoo:; which is already taken place:demonic: It's truly demonic friends:birdman:
Great post. I think i have a e crush on u lol

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Randomly, Entire History of You/Be Right Back/White Bear does stop me dead in my tracks:wow:

...imagine that FUKKERY comes to pass:mindblown:

We're not too far off with Google Glasses and anonymity non-existent, tho:lupe:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:banderas:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/black-mirror-season-3-will-premiere-sooner-than-wed-tho-1784411507

• [*]“San Junipero”, starring Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis, directed by Owen Harris

[*]“Shut Up and Dance,” starring Jerome Flynn and Alex Lawther, directed by James Watkins

[*]“Nosedive,” starring Bryce Dallas Howard, Alice Eve, and James Norton, directed by Joe Wright

[*]“Men Against Fire,” starring Michael Kelly, Malachi Kirby, and Madeline Brewer, directed by Jakob Verbruggen

[*]“Hated in the Nation,” starring Kelly MacDonald, directed by James Hawes

[*]“Playtest,” starring Wyatt Russell and Hannah John-Kamen, directed by Dan Trachtenberg