Black millionaire Frank Baker pays tuition for Spelman graduates in need!

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Damn you know the white supremacists hate him. A black billionaire giving money to a black college while their queen is on his arm. Y'all really be thinking backwards. Y'all stay posting these white women in love with all these black men but what y'all don't realize is that white supreamacists hate that. A white woman to them represents failure of the white supremacists. Because to them it's saying these white women are choosing all these black men over white men. All these white women are in love with black men.

I don't see why y'all don't see that. Posting a picture of him with a white woman burns the white supreamcists souls. Just look at it like you would if you saw a white billionaire giving money to a white school and he had a black wife. Surely that pisses off white women because they feel like that white man choose a black woman over white women and they feel like that white man betrayed his race because now all that wealth will go to the black community. They also look at thatr white man is wanting to be black and wishes that he was black and him wanting black acceptance and black approval. They feel like he wants to be accepted by black people. But black men will call her a bedwench and say she chose a white man over a black man. Its the same way when white men see a white woman with a black man. They will say she chose a black man over a white man. They look at white women that's in love with black men as white bedwenches. And white women look at white men who's in love with black women as white bedbucks. But that's the reason why white men turned on the Kardashians. They hate all the Kardashians except for Kourtney got a white boyfriend while Kim, Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall all love black men and want to have kids with and marry black men. They can't stand them for that.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
two pawgers(smith and baker) have done more for Black/ADOS americans, than overwhelming majority of nikkas with Black wives:leon::pachaha:

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I'm saying that he married what he was around. Just like his friend who helped Morehouse, when you're an Analyst and Associate putting in 10+ hour days, you become more attracted to them than you normally would.
That’s the lamest excuse. Black women are also surrounded by white men in their field and outnumber black men in academia. So when they use the same argument I don’t want to hear anything.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That’s the lamest excuse. Black women are also surrounded by white men in their field and outnumber black men in academia. So when they use the same argument I don’t want to hear anything.

Don't have to like it. I see this daily. Only recently have firms created Black networking forums. Even then, you're extremely likely to be the only Black person amongst a group of your peers.