Black Men Who Wear Masks To Protect From Covid 19 Better Think Again

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I scared an employee going into family dollar Monday morning. They opened at 8am and I wanted to be 1st in the store so I can grab toilet paper and paper towels.

it was pouring rain so I sat in the car until they unlocked the door.

soon as the door got unlocked I ran up in there with the mask and hood on plus gloves. bytch looked at me frightened. I knew she was scared but I just asked where the TP was. They hadn’t even gotten their delivery yet.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny that in alot of these 'racist' non black countries OUTSIDE America nobody clutches their purse or flinches when a black person walks by.

A black man can wear a mask in thse places without being racially profiled, but not in the 'greatest nation on earth'

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Funny that in alot of these 'racist' non black countries OUTSIDE America nobody clutches their purse or flinches when a black person walks by.

A black man can wear a mask in thse places without being racially profiled, but not in the 'greatest nation on earth'

Whenever I went overseas, I didn’t feel any type of racism. I was appreciated WAY more than the states.

When you’re in the states, You’re gona be hearing a lot of

:whoa:

WHOA, BUD, I DIDNT RECOGNIZE YOU

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk I pulled up to a weed dispensary and I had a bandanna on my face since I didn’t have a mask. There were ppl that had surgical masks on in the shop but a breh that was working there was like nikka take your bandanna off in the shop. I was pissed for being exposed but he wasn’t saying shyt to the cacs who had masks.