Black Men Who Wear Masks To Protect From Covid 19 Better Think Again

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Legitimate Masks = OK

Bandanas= NoNo

A breh on night shift came in with a red Messican decorated bandana and a SnapBack.
Cacs instantly gave him the :mjpls:
Y’all know mangers be plotting

He gonna be alright for now, but when this quarantine lifts...:sadcam:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Legitimate Masks = OK

Bandanas= NoNo

A breh on night shift came in with a red Messican decorated bandana and a SnapBack.

If they try him then He should sue. theres a shortage of N95 masks right now. People are making due.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legitimate Masks = OK

Bandanas= NoNo

We have a shortage of PPE in general and state/local government encouraged people to wear any kind of face covering, including bandanas. Smh. It’s crazy how things are shifting.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This is my mask, idk why cacs are looking at me weird.
MaskThiefRobber_NB3_copy_grande_95977___19252.1400527760.400.400.jpg

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I personally seen a small business electronic store be racist to be a breh wearing a SURGICAL mask :snoop:

They wouldn't let him inside the store unless he took the mask off, when workers in the store were wearing masks :mjpls: he made a scene and cursed them out which was justified IMO.
One of the hardest conversations my father had with me was on the Nevada-California border as a kid. It was winter and cold as fck. Driving from vegas to SanDiego, we stopped at a gas station.

I thought i was being a big boy and volunteered to go pay with him inside in side the store. Had my full jacket and hood. Soon as we got in the store, my dad snatched the hood off with the quickness. Caught me off gaurd. When I asked why, my father said bankrobbers/ thieves where them and it scares people. So i got it and hit him with the:ohhh:. But slowly noticed cacs in camo with hoods and full on ski masks coming in the store.

After we finished paying, i looked around:wtb: and asked my father, "If hoods mean you are scary, how come the wyte people get to keep their hoods on, but we dont?" . Now I caught my father off gaurd.My dad hit a :mjcry:- >:whoa: - >:to: - >:unimpressed:. He then proceeded to explain Racism to me between Nevada border and SanBerbadino