Black Men Vote PAC ramps up investment in turnout for Harris

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"Democrats are worried not enough Black voters will turn out in crucial swing states, and they are putting more firepower into the effort to get out the vote.

Black Men Vote PAC is spending $4 million to target Black men in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania with one message: Show up and vote for Vice President Kamala Harris. The announcement, shared first with POLITICO, said the group plans to spend heavily on social media and build out a robust canvassing operation in the majority Black districts. The targeting efforts will include radio spots and hiring door knockers to promote Harris’ record and achievements.

The focus is a sign that Democrats know those states, which often have razor-thin margins, can ultimately decide the election. Some post-election analysis of swing states in 2016 pointed to the failures of Democrats to turn out Black voters may have cost them the election. Though Black voters overall tend to vote overwhelmingly Democratic, some polls have shown softening support among Black men this cycle.
“Black men can be the difference between winning and losing,” said Frank White, the co-founder and board chair of Black Men Vote PAC. White is a longtime Democratic donor who has donated six figures to the Democrats, including to the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and backed Harris during her presidential primary run in 2020.

The PAC and its nonpartisan civic organization counterpart have been working to engage Black men in Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia. The group said these men have grown disillusioned about the electoral process and apathetic that voting will have a positive impact on their lives."

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reeks of desperation when you have to resort to shaming language. These Democ00n shills literally have no shame.
:mjlol:
She ain't black to me and I don't give a damn what anyone says.
:pachaha:

Actor Wendell Pierce gives message to Black men: ‘There’s blood on that ballot box’​

“Any Black man that has an issue with a Black woman rising, they have to look at their own inadequacy,” Pierce said. “What would make you so fearful of someone who was so beloved of you, who was so loving to you, like your mother and your grandmother and your aunts and your sisters, that you cannot be proud and embolden yourself when you see someone from your community rise up?”

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Just reeks of desperation when you have to resort to shaming language. These Democ00n shills literally have no shame.

Actor Wendell Pierce gives message to Black men: ‘There’s blood on that ballot box’​

“Any Black man that has an issue with a Black woman rising, they have to look at their own inadequacy,” Pierce said. “What would make you so fearful of someone who was so beloved of you, who was so loving to you, like your mother and your grandmother and your aunts and your sisters, that you cannot be proud and embolden yourself when you see someone from your community rise up?”

:manny:he's not lying

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Is there a Latino or Asian version of this? I'm genuinely curious and can't google right now

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Kamala harris is the only responsible choice for sane black people in this election we cant afford another trump term with another 200 racist federal judges who will tear down any remaining resemblance of civil rights laws that were enacted after jim crow.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

That ain't it. Stop shaming Black men and tell them how Kamala will help them with their goals in life.

Shaming will just result in them giving the "🖕" and not voting or, at worst, voting against her.

:snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala harris is the only responsible choice for sane black people in this election we cant afford another trump term with another 200 racist federal judges who will tear down any remaining resemblance of civil rights laws that were enacted after jim crow.

several for each

this housenegro has no shame.. how many account does this clown have dedicated to shilling? This bytch is the loser reporting people on here too. Can yall ban these shills starting with this agent pos?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
several for each

asian pacs:

IAPAC

spaniards:

this is just a few backs for women alone

:sas2: should black people not be politically active?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That ain't it. Stop shaming Black men and tell them how Kamala will help them with their goals in life.

Shaming will just result in them giving the "🖕" and not voting or, at worst, voting against her.

:snoop:

Then we deserve what we get :manny:

mind you most people aren't even paying attention to the election still, even with the DNC.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Can you post some? I'll bookmark and read later

asian pacs:

IAPAC

spaniards:

this is just a few backs for women alone