Black men of The Coli...what Shampoo are you using?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:usure: ? If I didn't use shampoo i'd probably lose all hair's definition. My hair would be dry and tangled.

He's right, you can use Black Soap or Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted with water), or wash your hair with conditioner. Most of the shyt they be addin into them shampoos are just fillers and toxic as shyt. Parabens have been linked to breast cancer and they add that shyt into every skin/hair product.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Like $5/each.. wish I could afford the real shyt :sadcam:

TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo With Aloe Vera & Avocado
0002240062448_500X500.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Is it good for your face?

Yeah, it's really damn good especially if you have any hyper pigmentation or pimples it'll clear it right up. Use shea butter afterwards as a moisturizer. The good thing is, you don't have to go to bullshyt white people Whole Food's or Trader Joe's, if you friends with straight up West Africans it's dirt cheap and 100% pure.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
no all you need is conditioner
Yeah, I used to co-wash a lot.
He's right, you can use Black Soap or Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted with water), or wash your hair with conditioner. Most of the shyt they be addin into them shampoos are just fillers and toxic as shyt. Parabens have been linked to breast cancer and they add that shyt into every skin/hair product.
I used vinegar, it does nothing at all cept make you smell like potato chips. It works if you have split ends,though. 90% of shampoos are trash, scratch that most hair products are trash

Last edited: