“Black Men Hate When Us Black Women Are At The Forefront” — Jack Harlow Debuts His New GF

Daps
Lmao

Good for them!

On a another note albanians have been banned from seeking Asylum in UK
This could be for papers 😂
For real?..... c*nt, bytch, Dirty Stinkin, Curry Smellin, White Man Worshipping Bramwell was able to pass that through the house?........ I thought Priti was a piece of shyt.... but this new one?????.... speechless...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:duck: Britney Spears wasn’t black. His wife ain’t black. After that it was nothing but rumors dropped by his team to make him appeal to the “urban scene” :mjpls:
Supposedly he was smashing Beyonce right before she got with Jay Z. You had so many of these divestors celebrating him getting caught cheating with that one sista a couple of years ago, yet if a black man cheats with another black woman he's a POS.:mjpls:

Daps
I didn't know of ANY black women who believed that, but I know they exist...

Him being with a non black women is not surprising at all. Just further proves what we all know.
Dude, do you even know of ANY black women who KNOW of Jack Harlow in the first place?

Let's start there. Because they've been believing this shyt for the longest.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As men we need to get to a point of just watching with incredulous faces. Don't even go back n forth with these twitter birds. Let them play themselves. It never takes long. That desperation for validation will always be a weakness that is broadcast in wide band. Other men can sense it too like blood to a shark in water. It smell like desperation and that shyt is not attractive. Neither is disloyalty.

So I'm gonna stay looking incredulous while the plays unfold.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused. Are BW supposed to be outraged that he is dating a WW because they like his music? BM entertainers sport fukk BW daily but a WM not dating a BW is supposed to be a scandal? If they like music where they're not being called bytches and hoes it's a problem for ya'll?