black men appreciation

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
When they compliment generally speaking it's becayse they truly mean it and you know it comes from their heart.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
U fukk boys already do that :rudy:

j7Sesns.png
u reachin nikka we bearlee do it, maybe like 10%

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
For all the great black guys out there(and on the coli). Here's a big kiss from YUP.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like the ones who go against the grain, I have this one guy I'm taking to and he doesn't listen to rap, hate women, or hoe around and I searched but couldn't find stereotypical/dumb shyt on any of his social media pages.

Back to black men in general

Big dikks (can't let that go. KINGS in bed...so I've heard .. No sex before marriage)
NICE lips
Good sense of humor
Freaks in bed
Deep voices every time they speak I feel it in places
I want my kids to be dark skinned and since I'm light caramelo I need a Reggie Bush

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I like the ones who go against the grain, I have this one guy I'm taking to and he doesn't listen to rap, hate women, or hoe around and I searched but couldn't find stereotypical/dumb shyt on any of his social media pages.

Big dikks (can't let that go. KINGS in bed...so I've heard .. No sex before marriage)
NICE lips
Good sense of humor
Freaks in bed
I want my kids to be dark skinned and since I'm light caramelo I need a Reggie Bush

50-cent-laughing-and-driving-away-o.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

NICE lips
Good sense of humor
Freaks in bed

You mean "no more sex" before marriage.