Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
the patent was filed in 1962 as stated here so that 1907 is a false claim.

if the link doesn't go, hopefully this in the browser can get there:

US3065933A - Helicopter - Google Patents
2019- 140 messages
:patrice:
get the f—k off my thread cac.

Like you whites aren’t known for stealing inventions that black people created or utilizing ideas off our creations. Stfu and take your cackling over to Higher Learning.

JustDoTheWork

Rookie
Resting in Peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the unemployment line
2019- 140 messages
:patrice:
get the f—k off my thread cac.

Like you whites aren’t known for stealing inventions that black people created or utilizing ideas off our creations. Stfu and take your cackling over to Higher Learning.

First time in my life being referred to as a cac.

:mjlol:

Proof of melanin aside, I had to look up the validity of that claim, based on what's known about flight around the turn of the 20th century. Here's another post from the United States of Africa Facebook page that goes into detail about Mr. Williams and what happened in 1907:

I'm all for celebrating heroism, but I also want to give credit where it's due. :hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Clyde Kennard put his life in vast danger in the 1950’s when he attempted to apply for admission into Mississippi Southern College, now the University of Southern Mississippi, in Hattiesburg, MS. Kennard tried to become the first Black person to attend a PWI (predominately white institution).

Clyde Kennard efforts to attend Mississippi Southern ended on September 25, 1960, when the Forrest County Cooperative, which had foreclosed on his chicken farm, was burglarized. According to mshistorynow.mdah.ms.gov five bags of chicken feed worth $25.00 were stolen. A employee, named Johnny Lee Roberts, admitted to taking the feed, but claimed that Kennard had planned the break-in.

Clyde Kennard: Pioneer in integrating higher education