Black man called a HERO after doing a firefighter's job better than him. Saves lady in house fire

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
I feel like there’s hella stories online now where black guys come in and save somebody from a burning house. Seems like it happens at least once a year now:salute:
Black people without fire equipment are better than cac firefighters with proper equipment

That wack ass firefighter dude need to be fired. Bytch ass fakkit

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Brother is a real hero.
firefighters are not heroes.
they are doing their job.
Dude is a foreal Hero.
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Most underrated career that most black folk overlook.

Most major cities you starting out at 45k-65k and maxing out in a few years close to 100k. I know the FFs here in Chi make a stupid bag.

best job for you “Rise & Grind” nikkas cuz you only work a few days out the month

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most underrated career that most black folk overlook.

Most major cities you starting out at 45k-65k and maxing out in a few years close to 100k. I know the FFs here in Chi make a stupid bag.

best job for you “Rise & Grind” nikkas cuz you only work a few days out the month

Real easy if you join a volunteer dept first because they pay for your classes and certifications. Then you can move to a paid department.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Cacs always drag their feet when it black folk lives are on the line. Flav told yall along time ago that 911 was a joke. This video looked like a “In living color” skit. Breh didnt even have to go inside. He just stuck his arms in and got her out within seconds. All those firefighters should be embarrassed.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Real easy if you join a volunteer dept first because they pay for your classes and certifications. Then you can move to a paid department.
The local community college was offering a free EMT course for high school seniors, that’s how I got my shyt :yeshrug:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Cacs always drag their feet when it black folk lives are on the line. Flav told yall along time ago that 911 was a joke. This video looked like a “In living color” skit. Breh didnt even have to go inside. He just stuck his arms in and got her out within seconds. All those firefighters should be embarrassed.
Yea that cac should be fired and arrested and beaten daily in prison. Piece of shyt fakkit

broller

Veteran
Daps

:russ:

Real talk