Black man called a HERO after doing a firefighter's job better than him. Saves lady in house fire

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Mna I tell you black people just keep winning back to back evry time I turn around. This is another example of #BlackExcellence. A black man is being champooned as a hero after he does a firefighter job for him and better than him and saves a elderly woman from dying in a house fire. He's gonna become a millionaire overnight from Go Fund Me donations watch. Saluite to this man:salute:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Mna I tell you black people just keep winning back to back evry time I turn around. This is another example of #BlackExcellence. A black man is being champooned as a hero after he does a firefighter job for him and better than him and saves a elderly woman from dying in a house fire. He's gonna become a millionaire overnight from Go Fund Me donations watch. Saluite to this man:salute:

She was right at the window and the firefighter was suiting up like whatever. I thought they get dressed at the station when the bell ring:what: salute the the bruh for being a hero :blessed:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Side note: The slow poke ass firefightrer that was dragging his ass was a white man that doesn't know how to do his fuking job. All that shyt on and a black man with a fukking tank top on comes and rescue the lady. How fuking dumb do you have to be? This lady could've possibly died if it wasn't for that black man. That firefighter needs to be fired immanently. Stupid piece of shyt that's somebody fuking mother and grandmother:pacspit:

We need to start a gofundme and make the hero breh a millionaire overnight and we need to start a petition calling for that garbage ass firefighter to be fired and possibly arrested and charged for attempted murder:pacspit:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Firefighter looking for his keys while the lady is right there.
200.gif