Black man attacking asian women in NYC becaus ethey don't want him

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i can't understand if u live in nyc u not just going after a sister or latina..... bad ass bytches but nikkas and latino dudes starving for that white /yello tail..... this goes for nikkas worldwide......
what are you talking about man. If you did a poll in NYC I bet 95% of black men are with sistas or latinas, stop with the hyperboles. :heh:

the only people c00nin and chasing yellow tail are probably white boys. but you wont talk shyt about that, youll just blame asian women for wanting them. :heh:

yall nikkas tappin and making white men and women look like the most wanted people on the planet and everyones chasing them, when in reality they are the ones c00nin' and chasing every minority in the area. have some damn pride, you're a freed slave.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
i can't understand if u live in nyc u not just going after a sister or latina..... bad ass bytches but nikkas and latino dudes starving for that white /yello tail..... this goes for nikkas worldwide......

Dominican_Girls_in_the_N.Y._Parade.jpg
I prefer Latinas too, but there's obviously a lot of overlap

Not all Dominican girls look like this and not all Asian women are 5/10s with no ass