Black Man Appreciation Thread

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
*Looks at his wrist watch.*. Wow Great timing. This is a really good uplifting thread I could go on and on mentioning what I love about my brothers(no homo) but then again words can't describe the joy I've had growing up with the fellowship of the black man. We are a brotherhood! And we wouldn't be anything without the ones who carry the black mans seed the mothers the sisters the nurturers such as the wonderful young lady who made this thread. On Behalf of all my friends and the men in my family I want to say THANK YOU!

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
*Looks at his wrist watch.*. Wow Great timing. This is a really good uplifting thread I could go on and on mentioning what I love about my brothers(no homo) but then again words can't describe the joy I've had growing up with the fellowship of the black man. We are a brotherhood! And we wouldn't be anything without the ones who carry the black mans seed the mothers the sisters the nurturers such as the wonderful young lady who made this thread. On Behalf of all my friends and the men in my family I want to say THANK YOU!

It's everywhere!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I am a Black woman and I appreciate and respect Black men...

Especially those in my life...

I appreciate the wonderful combination of strength, kindness, gentleness, courage, fearlessness, focus, ingenuity, intelligence, wisdom and grace under pressure...
Some of my best friends are black (I'm of Afghani decent). I see it in them. May Allah bless them.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
@Prynce
I'm bumping this. All my sisters feel free to post what you love about our brothers.

Hopefully this thread gets more exposure, considering what's going on in that other thread.

The thing that I love most about black men is their mental strength- their ability to persevere even in the most difficult circumstances; their ability to smile in the faces of those who cower before them or give them nasty looks and, finally, their ability to support the black family, raising a new generation of black people.