Black male voters in Ohio supported abortion more than any other demographic

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't believe in it mane :yeshrug: Id do what i can to make ends meet. It's fathers out there who ain't really got it like that, but they don't regret their kids not one bit.

And as I said, you can't tell me abortion doesn't do anything mentally to women.

There's few opportunities to choose your own headaches in life, you want ten kids, no skin off my bone but I just can't share the sentiment

You gonna pay for their counseling? Random stranger's mental health isn't a good enough reason for me to be anti-abortion, these women been crazy anyways

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Asking the real question here.

These brehs answered the question

Here's a thought maybe It could just be a case of Black men in Ohio agreeing with not telling women what to do with their own body :yeshrug:
voting for it don't mean the "baby mama" gonna get an abortion

save the fake outrage for something else.

we see deep down no one cares for any children regardless of race case in point gaza

:manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There's few opportunities to choose your own headaches in life, you want ten kids, no skin off my bone but I just can't share the sentiment

You gonna pay for their counseling? Random stranger's mental health isn't a good enough reason for me to be anti-abortion, these women been crazy anyways

I'm not anti or pro abortion and do believe people should choose whatever it is what they want.

Kids are headaches, but I don't know any parents that regret their children.

You say dudes change their mind when the baby comes, that goes both ways. Dudes running streets ain't tryna have no kids end up having one, ask them how they feel. People change overtime.