Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So they did the 1 yr time jump :ehh:

Jefferson really not giving a fukk anymore :picard: and on his :demonic:. Now he has the new chief of police and Henderson's protege on his ass now.

They got the headquarters upgrade :leon:

Tobias has such great line delivery :heh:

I heard Jennifer wouldn't be in as many episodes this season, I guess her overloading her powers was a way to give her a break at the end :lupe:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
At2SkrX.jpg

1Y3Ni7l.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I had my complaints about the show last season but it was nowhere near as bad as the fall off from the likes of Arrow and Flash. I understand those are more popular superheroes but come on man. This show deserves more than 4 seasons. It was an overall great show and covered a lot of real life issues in the black community. The music should not have been an issue since Warner owned all of it. The music was one of the highlights of the show. Real talk it was better than most of that other predictable trash from those other CW shows but we know how it goes whne it comes to "us" getting chances. Any dip in ratings or lull they ready to cancel shyt.

I think the low ratings isnt because its a "black" show, I think the show just isnt that good. I love all these CW shows but I couldnt sit through last season. The writing is ok at best and aside from Jefferson and Tobias the characters are annoying AF, his wife is a bytch for no damn reason the daughter thats quitting was the most annoying and ungrateful her cornball as BF was trash and this MF is getting a spinoff? why? between him and that random side character from all american getting a spinoff I dont know wtf CW is thinking.

I like AA, I am ok with the new batwoman but I cant sit through this show no more, because its just not good enough to make up for the annoying characters and average writing. I think thats more of why the ratings arent good than it being too black. Its unfair to call out black people for not liking this show like its some masterpiece.