Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jen does the dumbest shyt i ever seen. Smh

I'm glad her plan actually worked :snoop:, because she was about to give TC a heart attack and already had Anissa crying. Way to eager to electrocute herself too :why:. I can understand Grace ready to :hubie:dealing with all the superhero drama. Thank God, Gambi put in that safety bubble into her suit.

Tobias has board of villains he's apart of :ohhh:. I can see him getting exposed by the info that Painkiller is gathering and leading to his downfall and the board turning against him, since there are only 3 episodes left.

Jefferson looking at Lynn's ex like :leostare::martin:

Painkiller - Wu Tang fight scene was :ehh:

Also glad they seemed to tone down the blue lighting in a lot of scenes, with more natural light.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Yeah, Jefferson got beat. Without stealth, he was done

Grace with the save

Gambi losing his patience with all these questions

Khalil let that agent get his superhero moment jumping thru the drywall. Did that chick use the thunder breath yell?

Agent Magento felt fear for the first time in a long time without his powers

Damn, Jefferson feels some way. The ex did what he couldn't.

Lala Solo still being used as ambience. Does this woman only have 1 outfit? (Not complaining) Blackpool switched sides quickly

Gambi turned getting shot into foreplay

Jen pulled a Robocop 2 with the electrocution

Tobias with that Bill & Ted elders meeting

Jen & her damn ionosphere

Side note, Nafessa Williams needs to make a Marvel move. Her 'talents' are being wasted with this CW stuff

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
watched the first episode after the painkiller one..that shyt was entertaining

liked that fight with jen and ol girl against shonuff the ninja..dude had a cold ass kill before that

tobias trying everything as usual to ruin jefferson

powder is on some other shyt with his power

hacker boy was listening to some old school shyt while he was talking to painkiller...i was wondering what it was

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Always a nikka named Keith:martin:
Only 3 episodes left:mjcry:
The writing seems so rushed
Word to Tite Kubo
IYKYK :mjcry:
That being said
Painkiller may be a damn good show:ehh:
For Christ sakes
CW never showed headshots like that
Let alone seeing a male antihero Rampage Jackson a whyte woman through a table:russ:
Waiting for think pieces on Khalils toxic masculinity :dead:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jefferson got invisible combos:whoo: Powder's powerless without that black glove:sas1: Lynn's Flintstones feet:huhldup: Gambi PAWG ready to unload:hubie: The hell RaiSer raising hell with the FlaVor:ooh: Pain Killer's:fire: FATALITY touch:banderas: Anissa's scene stealer glow:wow: Grace acting brand new:hhh: Ninja Breh cut Lady Eve chick:umad: out the equation:yeshrug: Council of Metas:old: got Tobias shook:skip: NuJenn on another elitricFried mission:usure: TC's real-time technical assist:whew: OG Lightning particles formation:lupe:

Last edited: