Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The ending definitely left me :dwillhuh:

I knew about the China situation, but thought they would leave her in the pod for the majority of the season. Then maybe she came back towards the end, did not expect a whole new person to emerge :dwillhuh:

The Pierce family has been through enough :mjcry:

Not to mention whatever Tobias has planned for them.

I did think they did a good job on dealing with the Jenn situation though and the heavy emotional toll it was taking on everyone.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:deadmanny: @ that ending

:mjpls:

Flash is so quick, he was able to make an appearance during the commercial break

:stopitslime:

Hey, can we blame Barry for this one too?

That special equipment (a damn lawnmower wheel attached to some metal) from Star Labs caused another Flashpoint

And Magneto Agent 47 is on some meta incel shyt. He does not trust that assistant at all. :demonic:

That Big Boy run is now up there with Queen Latifah's

So i guess Painkiller is gonna be the meta killing assassin. Gotta put that backdoor pilot show in this season

:manny:

Side note:

Another speedster continues the tradition of pushing products on tv
:ohhh:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What happened?

One of her good friends (Cameron Boyce) passed away a couple of years back and I think that caused her to have self-reflection and want out of the industry.

Her initial comments when she first announced it made it seem like she wanted out because of the demonic energy and other factors running rampant through Hollywood, so I’m glad that she cleared it up.