Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Jefferson said fukk my super suit, i'm headed out....

:mjlol:

kira-yoshikage.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- show hasnt lost a beat from last season:whew:
- lynn was looking real :wtf: hovering down into the shootout
- am i the only one who thinks the therapist might be working with :ufdup::patrice:
- lady eves second in charge is :whoo:
- i seee you unc gambi :smugbiden:
- jefferson hit tobias with all the juice and tobias took it and smiled :umad:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
jen stopping a shootout like meteor man..lynn looking awkward being a hero having temp powers
:mjlol:

Police chief can get it with her old ass

Jeff overworked himself into a power coma & no one heard that screaming or his body all night?

Dr got friend-zoned with the quickness. It's gonna be tough working alongside Anissa wearing those tight pants

Green Light Lynn having a battle & Jen doesn't notice the commotion or heavy wind behind her

Gambi sneaking in the server room like the Dubai mission in Hitman 3

Speaking of Hitman, who's this knock off version that's now Tobias assistant?

Gambi also acting like a simp in order to get access to those weapons. (Double entendre)

Damn, his 'boss' used to be in Jet mag back in the days

The Principle of Entanglement
full

Jeff still running around In his suit.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Detective Lopez on the mic:steviej: Meta global detector:whoo: Lady Eve girl's a Shotta:ohhh: Tobias close-up injection:huhldup: 'Blistering Black Ass':russ: Anissa:fire: ain't mad at acha:pachaha: Grace's a dodgy leopard now:dahell: Freeland turf war:bustback: got A-Team ammo:patrice: Jenn's going to extinguish:lupe: Gambi preoccupied amidst the FUKKERY:banderas: VigiLynnte cracked her cranium:dead: Lil man:rip: caught a stray:to: Jefferson can't catch a break:snoop: Blackbird made LaLa fallback:stopitslime: Shooter's trigger finger should've got twisted instead:pacspit:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing the little sister with that bald head is ABSOLUTELY fukking disgusting :hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

I can't fukking take it. I don't know why women think that hairstyle will ever look good on them. :snoop: