Black king goes viral for saying he ain’t burning none of his BenSalagas for y’all nikkaz 😫

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
no he isn't.
I really wish people would stop with the nonsense that all white millionaires buy their clothes from Target, drive 15+ year old Hondas, buy only $5 watches, etc. Yeah you have some that do but you also got white millionaires who buy and wear gaudy, expensive stuff.

Folks acting like only rappers and poor black people keeping Gucci, LV, Mercedes-Benz, etc in business. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wish people would stop with the nonsense that all white millionaires buy their clothes from Target, drive 15+ year old Hondas, buy only $5 watches, etc. Yeah you have some that do but you also got white millionaires who buy and wear gaudy, expensive stuff.

Folks acting like only rappers and poor black people keeping Gucci, LV, Mercedes-Benz, etc in business. :pachaha:
For real. I see two young Arab muslims wearing traditional Muslim garb with $1300 LV kicks and Moncler bubble coats the other day. And no don’t live in NYC, I saw that shyt in mayonnaise ass Northern Virginia. shyt made me feel like I was living in the year 2050.:dahell: Flex culture is mainstream and across all demographics in the past few years. Who do you think made Jordan 1’s, 4’s and Dunks cost over a thou wow. It wasn’t nikkas. nikkas been rocking J’s for decades, but resale was only like $60 over retail. Suburban cacs gentrified the shoe game and that caused nikkas to switch to “designer”. And nobody wears more “designer” than rich Asians, Arabs etc. They been on that wave. nikkas used to cop a Gucci hat or belt and call it a day. Now nikkas breaking the bank and their credit score to cop some designer that won’t even be in style no more next month.:snoop:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Many are frugal because when you do too much of the fun rich guy stuff there isn't enough money in the world to stop you from going broke from it.

And usually when you have dudes wilding out it's because it's not even their money. So there's no discipline to spending it.

Like that Bilzerian clown (trust fund), Jho Low (Government money), lottery winners, dictators, scammers, etc...

But when you get rich on your own you're obsessed with keeping it at all cost which is why the miserly old rich guy stereotype came about. Because it tends to be true.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Never understood the hype behind the sweaters that look like paper wrap from packages

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown men standing bow legged :scust:

Stand up straight fool. I was waiting for him to pose with the ✌🏾

• Dap
Reactions: NZA