Black-ish Season 6 Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not as good as it used to be, but it's in Season 7 now and few shows are still at a high quality that deep in their run. Each episode still has some funny moments, but I'm mostly watching because I see it lasting maybe another season or 2 and I still enjoy the cast.

I watched modern family too and it fell off a couple seasons prior. I didn’t realize this show has a few spin offs As well. Are they any good?

I just can’t get into sitcoms anymore, they don’t make them like back in the day (I.e. Fresh Prince )

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I watched modern family too and it fell off a couple seasons prior. I didn’t realize this show has a few spin offs As well. Are they any good?

I just can’t get into sitcoms anymore, they don’t make them like back in the day (I.e. Fresh Prince )

I was a big Modern Family fan as well, but stopped watching as well when the show went on too long and lost steam.

Never got into grown-ish or mixed-ish, but I know grown-ish has people that really like it.

Superstore just wrapped up 6 seasons and it was really good. B99 is still really funny to me, one season left.

I recommend The Good Place if you haven't seen it, The Carmichael Show was underrated.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
it has... and I still dont know why Dre didnt start his own firm. That was the ONLY correct move after last season not go upstairs.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
bc90cf5b4e11746fc423eeecca45eed9.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just ran through the last season in one night. Had some funny episodes and lines. I liked it overall, Did not like that finale.

shyt was rushed af and didn't really close out anything for the kids. Know that Junior and Zoey are on Grownish but they never followed up on Jack's job with the Lakers and where they were thinking of going to school.

Also who was that random ass baby the grandma had at the end? :dahell: