Black instathot wants to kill all small dikk nikkas

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DuueVgY.png
She's still talking the same old nonsense.................................

KzZpc2E.png
She's still showing those marvelous titties!

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
At this point brehs, just accept what u got. My shyt is quite larger than 6" and I've been called "small" before.

At the end of the day, if a broad finds a super hung Dude and gets turnt out. You can imagine that the next will always be compared to that.

Same way when u pull your first dime. All other women after than seem to excite you less and less.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
At this point brehs, just accept what u got. My shyt is quite larger than 6" and I've been called "small" before.

At the end of the day, if a broad finds a super hung Dude and gets turnt out. You can imagine that the next will always be compared to that.

Same way when u pull your first dime. All other women after than seem to excite you less and less.
god's truth.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

At the heat of the moment when her p*ssy is wet and she's horny as fukk

I don't care if you got 5inches...bytch will fukk u

Fellas stop worry about size and just focus on getting that hoe wet :manny: