Black instathot wants to kill all small dikk nikkas

Kano

All Star
Daps
It's all talk man, I've been blessed and a lot of women have discomfort. Plus you can't even strike as hard as you want. you gotta go all slow. A lot of chicks are all talk.

Even with 8, a women has told me I was the smallest shes had. Did it bother me? No because the way she was acting definitely was contrary to what she said. Even if that's true so what I got mine and she wasn't complaining. So brehs don't even trip on this. No offense but look at her, look at the way she presents herself.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
It seems so fukking easy to get some fame these days. These hoes just borrowed the Cardi B playbook and now they making stupid videos and making come ups.

What's the nikkas equiv of this shyt? Like.... if this busted broad can get shine this fukking easy, Im starting to think I need to look into some shyt here.... Im not typically a jealous man, but this is the third video of this bird I done seen with her acting ignorant for views... If money is just gonna flow free like that over something so easy to manufacture then put me on the fukking assembly line too man. :mjgrin:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Don't kill the messenger. She has a point. It's like a handicap without a support group. At least people who are considered mentally challenged get government assistance. Baby penises are traumatizing and serve no purpose like people cock eyes. But God put us all here for a reason, even half eunuchs.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It seems so fukking easy to get some fame these days. These hoes just borrowed the Cardi B playbook and now they making stupid videos and making come ups.

What's the nikkas equiv of this shyt? Like.... if this busted broad can get shine this fukking easy, Im starting to think I need to look into some shyt here.... Im not typically a jealous man, but this is the third video of this bird I done seen with her acting ignorant for views... If money is just gonna flow free like that over something so easy to manufacture then put me on the fukking assembly line too man. :mjgrin:

Do you have tiddies n ass? You think people care what she is saying? She is getting followers mostly from showing off her body.