:ohlawd:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I go to a college where literally half the students went to private schools

With the black girls that come from private schools, one of the characteristics they tend to share - along with their discipline when it comes to academics - is their awkwardness and thirst when it comes to the opposite sex

I've been :eat: good :blessed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: private school black women are KINDA OVERATED...

most of them are FREAKS anyway..and get TURNED OUT in college or just eventually drop out and become miserable fat customer service managers at WAL MART.....

because they were SPOILED and didn't have to PAY FOR SHYT and never learned how to MANAGE MONEY...

public school byatches got more DRIVE to me , cause they have to deal with so much bullshyt......

only thing a private school byatch is good for is TREATING you based off her family having money or DROPPING DEM DRAWS

slightly off topic but in terms of black women do you think this theory of mine is correct:

Nursing majors/health field......consists of Reformed Stripper HOes and Backpage/ Regular Hoes

Education field..........the psychos and unstable women(yes i kno a a stable women is an oxymoron)

Law field........the home of the "hyphenated last name" feminist lawyers

Business Field......home of the reserved/under the radar hoes :noah:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
slightly off topic but in terms of black women do you think this theory of mine is correct:

Nursing majors/health field......consists of Reformed Stripper HOes and Backpage/ Regular Hoes

Education field..........the psychos and unstable women(yes i kno a a stable women is an oxymoron)

Law field........the home of the "hyphenated last name" feminist lawyers

Business Field......home of the reserved/under the radar hoes :noah:

hilarious. my cousin married a lawyer last name and she got the hyphenated last name.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You sure them private school girls appreciate you tho? :c00nj:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
:childplease: private school black women are KINDA OVERATED...

most of them are FREAKS anyway..and get TURNED OUT in college or just eventually drop out and become miserable fat customer service managers at WAL MART.....

because they were SPOILED and didn't have to PAY FOR SHYT and never learned how to MANAGE MONEY...

public school byatches got more DRIVE to me , cause they have to deal with so much bullshyt......

only thing a private school byatch is good for is TREATING you based off her family having money or DROPPING DEM DRAWS

uh you do know that you dont have to be rich or upper middle class to go to private school right?? there's plenty of black females that live in the hood or the inner city that go to private school . so they still got that drive to make it out their situation.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hated going to private schools growing up. On top of that the teachers were able to discipline us, and since i had a mouth on me i was always in the front of the class getting popped with a yard stick