Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
mysmilie_3624.gif

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
the thing about all white schools is that the Coaches stay pressuring you to join the basketball/track teams though :damn:.... I'm just like how many times do I have to tell you I only play volleyball... thats my sh*t

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:pacspit: public school ratchet hoes

:smugfavre:

:childplease: private school black women are KINDA OVERATED...

most of them are FREAKS anyway..and get TURNED OUT in college or just eventually drop out and become miserable fat customer service managers at WAL MART.....

because they were SPOILED and didn't have to PAY FOR SHYT and never learned how to MANAGE MONEY...

public school byatches got more DRIVE to me , cause they have to deal with so much bullshyt......

only thing a private school byatch is good for is TREATING you based off her family having money or DROPPING DEM DRAWS

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

most of them are FREAKS anyway..and get TURNED OUT in college or just eventually drop out and become miserable fat customer service managers at WAL MART.....

because they were SPOILED and didn't have to PAY FOR SHYT and never learned how to MANAGE MONEY...

public school byatches got more DRIVE to me , cause they have to deal with so much bullshyt......

only thing a private school byatch is good for is TREATING you based off her family having money or DROPPING DEM DRAWS

KQ1aHSH.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

majority of the public school bytches get turned out in highschool so :manny:

:heh: @ public school bytches having more "drive"

they got the drive to trap a nikka with a kid to get that child support money but that's about it :mjpls:

im not tryna cosign the private school girls are superior thing but to try to flip it and say public school girls are >>>>> is :russ:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
In this area the black girls that went to private school were usually light skin too :ohlawd:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Got that white girl swag, education, and got that ghetto booty :salute:

:pacspit: public school ratchet hoes

:smugfavre:

I'm on the fence about this............I agree with the education and African derived booty...........................but why she got to have "white girl swag" ...... why can't she just be a non-stereotypical black woman if that's what you trying to say............or for that matter just a great personality to go along with the education and physical attributes....

^^^ It's Sunday... :yeshrug:
...... :smugfavre: