black girl & her mother are traveling to all 50 states to hug cops because "ppl are mean to them "

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't have that much of a problem with it, I just would like to think she wasn't being ignorant about why people are being 'mean' to the police...I'm all for giving hugs to PEOPLE (whatever their job is) especially if they actually serve the public like they're supposed to. I understand people looking at it sideways but I'm a little different, 'good' cops should be getting on the same page and exposing the bad ones. I would hope that a good portion of the cops that got hugs from that baby actually deserve it and will take that compassionate energy into the field with them and report rotten pieces of shyt that make their job even harder than it is.

Last edited:

Code

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: She only 7. She only know black.and white good or bad. But when she get older she'll either see or experience the gray. :mjpls:Its the parents thats teaching her what side is the bad guys and good guys.

:francis:OR her folks using her for attention. Which is just pathetic and should be slap

Aint no "only 7"

The programming is already finished by then lol