black girl & her mother are traveling to all 50 states to hug cops because "ppl are mean to them "

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
hugcops-061317-09.jpg

Girl, 7, on cross-country trip to hug police officers
Rosalyn Baldwin met with members of the Chicago Police Department's mounted, bicycle, and marine units as well as department command staff and Fraternal Order of Police President Kevin Graham at Maggie Daley Park on Monday.

"Some people have been mean to them. I want to make them feel better," Rosalyn said.

"She's been asking me since the Baton Rouge shootings happened. She thought there was so much protesting, it was just - people need love. She says, 'Mom, it's about love. We need to love our officers,'" her mother, Angie Baldwin, said.

Her enthusiasm and gratitude is much appreciated.

"The police have been scrutinized lately. It's certainly nice to show that somebody cares about us and wants to tell us," Fraternal Order of Police President Kevin Graham said.

"I have two kids at home, a boy and a girl. They tell me every day they love me. To have someone from so far away say the same thing just because I'm an officer truly meant a lot, it makes me happy," said Officer Michael Carroll, Chicago Police Department.

Rosalyn decided a few weeks ago that she wanted to hug officers in every state. Illinois was her 16th stop. They began their trip in January and plan to continue for many more months, eventually hitting Alaska and Hawaii.

You can follow along on Rosalyn's journey on her Facebook page, Rosalyn Loves.

18952685_10211163167888399_5878590588270588015_n.jpg

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: She only 7. She only know black.and white good or bad. But when she get older she'll either see or experience the gray. :mjpls:Its the parents thats teaching her what side is the bad guys and good guys.

:francis:OR her folks using her for attention. Which is just pathetic and should be slap:camby: