NULL
article-2183775-1462F927000005DC-471_634x424.jpg

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg

HotStewPot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one even posted that .gif of the college basketballer waving his jersey at the crowd after hitting a gamewinner and the black dude in the crowd with the face like :heh: someone up that

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
literally when i saw the nikka on the roller coaster i almost shat myself
this nikka's like imma bout to make these white bytches scream for real hahah
lil boosie look a like

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Miles Davis and Kenny G
milesdaviskennyg.jpg

:damn: :russ:

Kenny G's stoopid a$$ standing next to the man who HATED WHITE FOLKS WITH A PASSION..

miles davis once said that the reason why he TURNS HIS BACK ON THE AUDIENCE when he played his horn is because he cringed at the thought of being a minstrel for whites.....and because it was his way of RESTRAINING HIMSELF from wanting to choke the living shyt out of all those white faces he saw in the crowd........ :youngsabo:

funny thread tho...it's classic:boss:

Daps
:damn: :russ:

Kenny G's stoopid a$$ standing next to the man who HATED WHITE FOLKS WITH A PASSION..

miles davis once said that the reason why he TURNS HIS BACK ON THE AUDIENCE when he played his horn is because he cringed at the thought of being a minstrel for whites.....and because it was his way of RESTRAINING HIMSELF from wanting to choke the living shyt out of all those white faces he saw in the crowd........ :youngsabo:

funny thread tho...it's classic:boss:

:huhldup:Damn...he said all that!? Link?