black females down south appreciation thread pic

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the top quality hair weave in dat pic! :whew:

the gurlz hair is LAYED BY ZUES HIMSELF HUNTY!!! YASSS GAWD! :ohlawd:
tumblr_mj9deguFg11r0ftodo1_400.gif
real talk, if most weave wearing black women could afford whatever type of malaysian or brazilian weave this chick got going on, i probably wouldn't even complain about the shyt. that chick bad too :whew:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Gawt damn man. Every last one them wearing a weave. Long straight hair (weave) like white women. Don't they wanna look different from white women.. i mean from the white cheerleaders? Gawt damn man i'm pissed. You telling me not one of them wearing their natural hair?

BULLSH!T!!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
real talk, if most weave wearing black women could afford whatever type of malaysian or brazilian weave this chick got going on, i probably wouldn't even complain about the shyt. that chick bad too :whew:

She looks like a tranny, Marcus :comeon:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:gladbron:

a break threw?? :wow:

I only rock the finest brazilian body wave...nikkas run their hands thru my hair while inhaling the tresseme conditioner in my hair...they love it! :win:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Gawt damn man. Every last one them wearing a weave. Long straight hair (weave) like white women. Don't they wanna look different from white women.. i mean from the white cheerleaders? Gawt damn man i'm pissed. You telling me not one of them wearing their natural hair?

BULLSH!T!!!

yeah because hair is the only physical feature that distinguishes black women from white women....nikka shut up. :stopitslime:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

BULLSH!T!!!

You do know that there's more better things to focus on when it comes to a woman besides if her hair is real or not? :cmon:

The real question is what that mouth do and what that thang smell like?:shaq:

Can't stick dikk in a wig breh. :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do know that there's more better things to focus on when it comes to a woman besides if her hair is real or not? :cmon:

The real question is what that mouth do and what that thang smell like?:shaq:

Can't stick dikk in a wig breh. :manny:

i mean, thats cool and all but i think beyond the p*ssy. what if you accidentally get one of these chicks pregnant, she will subconsciously transfer her self hatred onto your seed. how will you feel when if you have a daughter who hates her natural hair and wants it to look silky and smooth like mommies?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Man this sh!t piss me off man...

WHY CAN'T THEY WEAR THEIR REAL FUCCKING HAIR!! FUCCK DUDE!! This is some bullsh!t. Why can't our women look different from other races? Why not one of them wearing their real hair?

AND THEY GOT THE GAWT DAMN NERVE TO SAY #TEAMNATURAL FOR WEARING THEY REAL HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

"My natural hair is to hard to manage that's why i wear weave"..... Hard to manage :what:? But yo b!tch ass wrap that weave up before going to bed and take care of it for 1 to 2 months tho.

"I'm protecting it by wearing weave"..... B!TCH DIE!! DIEEEEE!!!

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some really horrible form on those salutes there.... :patrice:

Oh my bad.. We were talking about the bytches.... Yes uh... I'd smash...

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
yeah because hair is the only physical feature that distinguishes black women from white women....nikka shut up. :stopitslime:

Man, shut cho dumb ass up, busta. Any woman that can't take care of their real hair have internal issues. Spending $500 on weave when you got your real hair on top of your head. And they got the nerve to reject nikkas :childplease:.... They need to reject that hair-hat off they head before they real hair end up burning up underneath it from no air exposure. Hot scalp b!tches

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Man, shut cho dumb ass up, busta. Any woman that can't take care of their real hair have internal issues. Spending $500 on weave when you got your real hair on top of your head. And they got the nerve to reject nikkas :childplease:.... They need to reject that hair-hat off they head before they real hair end up burning up underneath it from no air exposure. Hot scalp b!tches

yeah yeah preach about hair like an effeminate faq