Black father accidently shot & killed by his 2-year old son.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:gucci: How tf did you do that?
20210811-203320.jpg

in and out:mjgrin: if it went thru would've shattered my toilet fmj

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
RIP

:what:

How a 2 year old got the hand and finger strength to pull a trigger???

I need to know what kind of gun it was. Most guns have a 5lb trigger pull. Something ain't right :ld:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't buy that story...A two old is strong enough to pull a trigger?

Depends on the gun. Mines is double action, about a 5lb trigger pull with the hammer not cocked.

I think most pin fire guns you don't need much force. Hell some guns like glock don't even have a safety and folks install a hair trigger

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Last Christmas i guess these nikkaz just got a gun so they was bussing all night :dame:

Round 12oclock i got to my limit and let my shyt off
, i took my clip out after i let off and forgot 1 in the chamber squeezed it outta habit and intoxication going up the stairs:manny:
I made my point to them tho.
:dame::dame::dame::dame:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep the blammer loaded and cocked brehs

If it ain't loaded and cocked, you're fronting and your as good as dead.

No safety's and one in the chamber. Life ain't the movies, there's no reshoots. In a real situation you don't have time to draw, take off the safety, rack the slide then shoot. Especially if you've already been punched, stabbed or shot.

There's plenty of holsters iwb and owb (inside the waistband and outside the waist band) that have a trigger guard so that motherfukking gun is not going off unless you pull the trigger. There's no accident, no it jammed, no it got caught on a pencil in my pocket or I was reaching for my phone or money and it went off.

If it goes off in 2021 you pulled the fukking trigger or was doing something dumb like carrying it in your front pocket with no holster (which I do all the time, but when I do that I carry my gun that has a palm safety)

I don't buy that story...A two old is strong enough to pull a trigger?

Either you don't know anything about guns or you have very little experience with 2 year olds. Perhaps both.

i took my clip out tho.

Unless you had an m1 garand, you must be referring to a magazine. But if you really did air out a garand :hubie:

When you're at home your gun should always be on safety

Most of my handguns don't even have safeties.

When you're at home guns should be out of sight and reach of children and all children should be educated and informed never to ever touch a gun and that your guns are not fukking toys. If they are too young to understand comprehend I.e a 2 year old then out of sight and out of reach is fine.

manual safety is optional these days,,, :francis: dudes be walking around with a chambered glock , no safety box, wrong holster etc

I'm always chambered. But I have the proper holster for my glocks.

i was at home geeked n drunk :snoop:

shamed:yeshrug:
you should know better breh, don't touch your gun if you've been drinking or using drugs.
RIP

:what:

How a 2 year old got the hand and finger strength to pull a trigger???

A 2 year old can easily pull a 5lb trigger.

I don't believe the kid shot them because we don't know all of the details of the investigation.

The recoil of the gun would have hurt the kid either brusing (if it hit them in the face or head) or most notably a burn from the muzzle/slide. It's very possible the recoil pushed the gun away from the child. And I'm assuming the police did a GSR test (gun shot residue) which confirmed the baby shot.

5lb of pressure isn't much and you have to consider a 2 year old isn't going to hold the gun like
hand-with-gun-picture-id517802922

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it ain't loaded and cocked, you're fronting and your as good as dead.

No safety's and one in the chamber. Life ain't the movies, there's no reshoots. In a real situation you don't have time to draw, take off the safety, rack the slide then shoot. Especially if you've already been punched, stabbed or shot.

There's plenty of holsters iwb and owb (inside the waistband and outside the waist band) that have a trigger guard so that motherfukking gun is not going off unless you pull the trigger. There's no accident, no it jammed, no it got caught on a pencil in my pocket or I was reaching for my phone or money and it went off.

If it goes off in 2021 you pulled the fukking trigger or was doing something dumb like carrying it in your front pocket with no holster (which I do all the time, but when I do that I carry my gun that has a palm safety)

Either you don't know anything about guns or you have very little experience with 2 year olds. Perhaps both.

Unless you had an m1 garand, you must be referring to a magazine. But if you really did air out a garand :hubie:

Most of my handguns don't even have safeties.

When you're at home guns should be out of sight and reach of children and all children should be educated and informed never to ever touch a gun and that your guns are not fukking toys. If they are too young to understand comprehend I.e a 2 year old then out of sight and out of reach is fine.

I'm always chambered. But I have the proper holster for my glocks.

you should know better breh, don't touch your gun if you've been drinking or using drugs.

A 2 year old can easily pull a 5lb trigger.

I don't believe the kid shot them because we don't know all of the details of the investigation.

The recoil of the gun would have hurt the kid either brusing (if it hit them in the face or head) or most notably a burn from the muzzle/slide. It's very possible the recoil pushed the gun away from the child. And I'm assuming the police did a GSR test (gun shot residue) which confirmed the baby shot.

5lb of pressure isn't much and you have to consider a 2 year old isn't going to hold the gun like
hand-with-gun-picture-id517802922
Not reading all dat shyt , but yea that was very reckless and irresponsible of me