Black family has a funeral repast, elderly cac neighbor claims it's a "gang meeting"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A good "Christian" man, going to heaven soon as he takes his last earthly breath. And these Negroes (and his wife) are going to HELL!

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm really upset that the family bent over backwards after being disrespected time after time. And they took all of that only because of his skin color. Imagine that was your mother that died and he's over there talking about "i don't wanna hear that crap, this a gang meeting" :dahell:.
Bruh would have did it on concrete
giphy.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Those ppl aren't weak for still being as respectful as they possibly could. It takes strength to remain calm with ppl like that.

If that was a younger man I guarantee it goes differently.

Don't get down in the shyt with pigs, you get up smelling just like them.
Exactly. Showing the world who the real trash is.

Off camera though im hoping someone in the family still let "mr" james know what it was though :umad:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Fucc the cac & fucc them nikkas too

Still showing respect to that racist ass cac calling him “Mr. James” but let that been a black man in his 20s or 30s maybe even 40s they would’ve pulled out pistols or jumped him.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
this clown was in there 20s when desegregation was first taking place.

cant teach an old cac new tricks

They understood he was an old piece of shyt who couldn’t harm them and wasnt talking about shyt. They knew all he had was words and his words was irrelevant.

This is why when the coli brehs come in threads saying “ would kill, punch, shoot, hurt, etc that cac” it’s all bullshyt and they do it daps and reps. In the real world you don’t even entertain this type of shyt and at worst , you spit on them :manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They understood he was an old piece of shyt who couldn’t harm them and wasnt talking about shyt. They knew all he had was words and his words was irrelevant.

This is why when the coli brehs come in threads saying “ would kill, punch, shoot, hurt, etc that cac” it’s all bullshyt and they do it daps and reps. In the real world you don’t even entertain this type of shyt and at worst , you spit on them :manny:
How when I’ve seen videos of nikkas beating up blacc elders ?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pops need to sit his old ass on his recliner and wait for the late show to come on.

Phantoms from the 60s probably chasing his ass to the grave when he see black people near his home.