Black Excellence Part II

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Literally 4/5 of those women are championship material. Real silly ass post here
See you think like a mark and not like a real person. Sasha is championship material because she has crossover appeal and can be marketed several ways.
Ember is a great athlete and can be champion but looks ridiculous and almost no crossover appeal.
Alicia Fox is a moron , looks ridiculous enough said.
Naiomi is a champ, ability and energy but she is in the wrong era where wwe universe wants characters that are larger than life.
Bianca is still raw and not developed enough to say if she can be champ.
Again I ask think logically not with emotion Sasha is the only current day champion material.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
See you think like a mark and not like a real person. Sasha is championship material because she has crossover appeal and can be marketed several ways.
Ember is a great athlete and can be champion but looks ridiculous and almost no crossover appeal.
Alicia Fox is a moron , looks ridiculous enough said.
Naiomi is a champ, ability and energy but she is in the wrong era where wwe universe wants characters that are larger than life.
Bianca is still raw and not developed enough to say if she can be champ.
Again I ask think logically not with emotion Sasha is the only current day champion material.

This entire post is the equivalent to a Julez Santana gif. Every woman other than Fox is championship material. Naomi showed it during her title runs, Bianca has everything you need other than selling (which she’ll learn overtime), and Ember is basically the female AJ Styles. You sound like a WWE-only watching mark

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This entire post is the equivalent to a Julez Santana gif. Every woman other than Fox is championship material. Naomi showed it during her title runs, Bianca has everything you need other than selling (which she’ll learn overtime), and Ember is basically the female AJ Styles. You sound like a WWE-only watching mark
I ain't fighting for Ember brehs:manny::russ:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just mean as far as in the ring. Girl makes shyt look legit just like him. Her and her fiancé can :camby:though, cause as far as I know she hasn’t addressed that whole shirt design thing
Oh she can wrestle her ass off but her wenching ruins her, the fact that Alicia is in the pic is just too ironic:russ:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
This ain't 1999 nor do they have that 1999 mentality where they would group together a bunch of bad ass black women together in the Trump era to piss people off and make them a force. Look at the last two white girl stables they made and how well that is going. These five would be defeated by Charlotte in a gauntlet match.
:russ::russ::russ:

:mjcry:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Oh she can wrestle her ass off but her wenching ruins her, the fact that Alicia is in the pic is just too ironic:russ:

Exactly. I’m still puzzled as to why she hasn’t said anything. Could be worse, she could be Cameron and putting her hatred for black men/adulation for white men on full display.