Black Excellence : Breh creates Augmented Reality Street Fighter Demo with Hololens

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:what:
:martin: don't play dumb
you know exactly what I mean
SF is just the example..
the breh invented this specific technology even included the voice control

you already tryna steal his shyt huh
:patrice:

Bruh none of this is new. They're are already patents for AR/VR with voice commands. Hell Microsoft should have some just for the connect.

Nothing shown here is new. It's cool but nothing game changing.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
I wanted to make a game similar to fight for new york no idea how or where to start:yeshrug:

Aimé

Verified
Daps
Bruh none of this is new. They're are already patents for AR/VR with voice commands. Hell Microsoft should have some just for the connect.

Nothing shown here is new. It's cool but nothing game changing.
i was under the impression that the combination of those 2 was definitely some new shyt

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
i was under the impression that the combination of those 2 was definitely some new shyt

Nah breh, I used to work for a construction company and met with a lot of new tech people. One of the things they showed was the Hololens AR with voice commands. This was 2 years ago, so if a small startup has this tech best believe the big names got it.

I'm sure when MS debuted the hololens minecraft it was doing everything thing this breh showed.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Tekken, and Super Smash Bros all just got their next upgrade. This breh just gave those companies millions of dollars and is getting no cut from any of it. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

That type of shyt will make people buy a video game console. If MS gets it to work with the Xbox they won the next-gen hands-down.

Shout out to the #BE breh though :salute: Supreme Innovator. :whew:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
i think it needs to go back to animated sprites like King of Fighters 13

or at the very least emulate it like Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Visually this is the best SF we've had. 4 looked like dogshyt, but V made some nice improvements, most notably the muscle tone/definition on the female character models.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Same thing I was thinking...or..

maybe hes pitching this to get a job at a gaming studio

He clearly has enough skill to make his own gaming studio. Create Generational AR Wealth, brehs! :blessed:

full

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
well damn. Thanks for making me aware.

A change is coming. this shyt will become the norm soon enough. At one point I thought this is what the 3DS was gonna be able to do.